- There was a decrease in total units sold in April, with 554 sold this month in Bucks County Real Estate versus 560 last month, a decrease of 1%.
- This month's total units sold was lower than at this time last year, a decrease of 8% versus April 2018.
- Versus last year, the total number of homes available this month is lower by 388 units or 19%.
- The total number of active inventory this April was 1,693 compared to 2,081 in April 2018.
- This month's total of 1,693 is higher than the previous month's total supply of available inventory of 1,637, an increase of 3%.
(Median sale price is the middle sale price in a given month. The same number of properties are above & below the median.)
- Last April, the median sale price for Bucks County Homes was $296,812. This April, the median sale price was $302,000, an increase of 2% or $5,188 compared to last year. The current median sold price is 4% lower than in March.
This month there were 975 homes newly listed for sale in Bucks County compared to 925 in March 2018, an increase of 5%.
There were 823 current contracts pending sale this March compared to 764 a year ago.
The number of current contracts is 8% higher than last March.
- In April, the average sale price in Bucks County was 98.4% of the average list price, which is 1.0% higher than at this time last year.
- This month, the average number of days on market was 65, higher than the average last year, which was 54, an increase of 20%.